In this ‘X’ model of employee engagement BlessingWhite explains where we (the organization and the employees) achieve our aligned goals.
We got to find the success-interface for employees and managers – so we maximize our satisfaction.
Employess got to “ACT”
- A – Assess what means success to you (as an employee)
- C – Communicate with your partners (managers), to clearify your Needs
- T – Take action, because you are responsible for yourself!
Managers got to “CARE”
- C – Coach your employees and build up a solid relationships (as a manager)
- A – Align the daily priorities to the interests of the employees and the organizations goals
- R – Recognize and appriciate that your employees done a good job
- E – Engage each individual in a dialogue
Executives got to make their “CASE”
- C – Foster a community within the organization (as an executive)
- A – Be authentic in what you are saying for and what you do
- S – Provide significance and give meaning in what every individual is doing for the big thing
- E – Build up excitement to bring your organization forward