If the employees do hardly have any idea about how to work the right way and the boss is expecting supernatural solutions by the newly hired manager – only Kate Keene will find a way how to achieve the goals!
And guess what – Kate Keene is using The Continuous Improvement Process.
The Novell Continuous Improvement Process
- Determine Improvement Opportunity
- Develop Team and Direction
- Identify Stakeholders and Needs
- Map Current Processes or Identify Revolutionary Ideas
- Optimize Process or Develop Revolutionary Ideas
- Test and Implement
- Measure Process Performance
- Standardize and Monitor
Really not bad, is it?
Thank you so much for this video somtimesy.com!
We are now (2012) about 7 billion human beings and we are getting more and more. Just as we, our cities are getting more and more, too – they getting even bigger and bigger.
The price of our comfortable life is the footprint we are leaving on planet earth. We consume natural resources and clean water, leave waste, create pollution and reduce the biodiversity of our ecosystem.
Definitions we need to know:
- Environment: Nature and all the vital resources it provides.
- Footprint: Trace left behind or deep and long-lasting mark.
Can we go back? – No! So we have to move forward! So what can we do? We can create more sustainable lifecycles which have impact on
- the amount of water we need,
- the amount of resources which are necessary,
- our climate change, caused by pollution especially carbondioxides and
- the destruction of our ecosystem.
We got to reduce our impacts by measuring, understanding and acting.
Thank you very much, VEOLIA, for this worth seeing video.
When we are talking about sustainability, we are talking about keeping things going without endangering the future.
For our planet it means: Our planet can continue to do what it was designed to do.
- Provide fresh air and clean water
- Produce Food
- Allow having a high quality of life … forever!
Principles of sustainability as care instructions for our planet
- Reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and heavy metals
- Reduce our dependence on synthetic chemicals that destroys our nature
- Reduce our destruction of our nature
- Ensure we are not stopping people globally from meeting their Needs
Everything is connected:
We need all of them, to get to a more sustainable future.
Thanks to RealEyes for your engagement for more ecological sustainabiliy.
Nobody wants to change just because there is a possibility to change. It is important to know that the change is necessary and that the situation after the change will be better than before.
Perhaps then people a ready to climb the mountain. Look and view through the possible perspective of your employees.
Thank you Mr. Goldratt.
A really nice video which introduces to you change management, from its nearer historic basements up to a formula of dependency that shows if there is a chance for a successful change.
You got to see it!
Paul Brown starts his video by saying: “Change is about surviving!!” He begins with important persons and theories which are important for our understanding of change management today.
He states that all of those theories are relative and depends on thousands of different factors. So the next theory could be about business change, business relatvism or business pragmatism.
So why change? We or our organizations got to change because our Environment is changig. There are
- new products
- new competitiors
- changed consumer tastes
- shifting socio-political economic cultural Frameworks
- advanced technologies and
- new emergent markets.
The earlier we recognize the need for change the greater ist the number of options for successful change is.
D * V * F > R
The product of the dissatisfaction of your employees, the vision of what is to expect with and without not changing and those first actions which have been taken to induce the change got to be bigger than the resistance of the orginization and its employees working in it to have a chance for a successful implementation of change.
Thank you Mr. Brown.