If the employees do hardly have any idea about how to work the right way and the boss is expecting supernatural solutions by the newly hired manager – only Kate Keene will find a way how to achieve the goals!
And guess what – Kate Keene is using The Continuous Improvement Process.
The Novell Continuous Improvement Process
- Determine Improvement Opportunity
- Develop Team and Direction
- Identify Stakeholders and Needs
- Map Current Processes or Identify Revolutionary Ideas
- Optimize Process or Develop Revolutionary Ideas
- Test and Implement
- Measure Process Performance
- Standardize and Monitor
Really not bad, is it?
Thank you so much for this video somtimesy.com!